Thursday, March 8, 2018

Law & Order SVU “Dare” Photos

Here are advance photos for Law & Order SVU “Dare” which will air on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 9PM ET on NBC. The photos features Kelli Giddish, Peter Scanavino, Philip Winchester, Jennifer Gambatese as Meredith Bergkamp, Alfredo Narciso as Dylan Bergkamp, Kittson O'Neill as Vivian Winterburn, Eloise Lushina as Lily Winterburn, and Janel Moloney as Dr. Lorraine Franchella.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Dare” can be found at this link.













Photos by: Michael Parmelee/NBC 2018 NBCUniversal Media, LLC

Added March 9, 2019





Photos by: Michael Parmelee/NBC 2018 NBCUniversal Media, LLC




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.



2 comments:

Carrie Long said...

Chris, I don't know if you have yet heard the news that Stephanie March will be returning to SVU as Alex Cabot in April for a guest starring episode? I'm pretty sure you have. I have this odd feeling that, just to add to the drama we have gotten in gigantic doses this season, Alex will be written into the side of the defense. Not sure how that would work, however. All I know is I CAN NOT WAIT for her episode!

By the way, this happens to be her first appearance on SVU since the Season 13 episode "Learning Curve" six years ago!

Chris Zimmer said...

@Draven Long - yes, I've heard about Stephanie. I sent the info out via Twitter right as the news broke. It will be interesting to see how her character will fit in for this episode!