Monday, February 19, 2018

Law & Order SVU “Chasing Demons” Photos

Here are advance photos from Law & Order SVU “Chasing Demons” which will air on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 9PM ET on NBC. The photos feature Mariska Hargitay, Kelli Giddish, Philip Winchester, Dean Winters as Brian Cassidy, Molly Jobe as Natalie Roberts, Anthony Grasso as Lorenzo, Kylie Bunbury as Detective Devin Holiday, Dominic Colon as Felix Ramos, and Ryan Buggle as Noah Porter-Benson.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Chasing Demons” can be found at this link.




















Photos by: Michael Parmelee/NBC 2018 NBCUniversal Media, LLC


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

JSM said...

Thank you Chris! Can I just say this? "I MISS Barba..."" ALREADY!

Chris Zimmer said...

@Js McFail - I don't think you are alone in that sentiment!