Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Law & Order SVU “Intent” Episode Information


Here are the details for a new episode of Law & Order SVU, “Intent.”

Law & Order SVU “Intent” Air Date December 6, 2017 (9 PM ET/8C Wednesday NBC)

The cops get tangled in an elaborate online hoax that leads to the rape of a popular social media star. Meanwhile, Benson (Mariska Hargitay) sets firm ground rules with Sheila (guest star Brooke Shields). Also starring Ice T (Det. Odafin Tutuola), Kelli Giddish (Det. Amanda Rollins), Raúl Esparza (ADA Rafael Barba) and Peter Scanavino (Det. Sonny Carisi). Also guest starring Gage Golightly (Katy Miller), Steve Howey (Andy "The Monster" McPherson), Tenea Intriago (Heather Parcell), Ryan Buggle (Noah Porter-Benson) and James Monroe Iglehart (Shawn Tompkins).



# # #


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Intent” can be found at this link.

Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.




3 comments:

Carrie Long said...

I wonder what these ground rules will be. I honestly thought "Something Happened" would be the fall finale due to the promo hyping up such intrigue.

Chris Zimmer said...

@Draven Long - I think the finale was originally supposed to be on 11/29 (at least that's what I was told quite a while ago by a "person in the know" involved with the show( and I think that likely changed when they moved "Unintended Consequences" because of the World Series. I think a recent NBC press release on the winter return dated added to the confusion. Oh well, I am sure some fans will be happy that there will be one more ep before the winter break!

Carrie Long said...

Yes, and I'm sure this one is going to be great! Reports have said that this episode has the potential to be one of the series' best.