Monday, February 1, 2016

Law & Order SVU “Star-Struck Victims” Episode Information


Here are the details for a new episode of Law & Order SVU, “Star-Struck Victims.”

Law & Order SVU “Star-Struck Victims” Air Date February 24, 2016 (9 PM ET/8C Wednesday NBC)

When a lack of evidence leads Barba (Raúl Esparza) to drop rape charges against a popular actor, Rollins (Kelli Giddish) takes matters into her own hands. Also starring Mariska Hargitay and Peter Scanavino. Guest starring Andy Karl, Vivien Cardone, Delaney Williams, Craig Bierko and Peter Gallagher.

# # #


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Star-Struck Victims” can be found at this link.








Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

11 comments:

MorbidPet said...

Gee great she just got back from maternity leave a hot minute ago and she's already in trouble!? Lol that's the Rollins I love, you go girl hehe I hope she and Barba butts heads, that's always fun to watch.
But no Ice/Fin :( Who will have her back then!? And don't say Carisi cause I might hurl ;)

Desert Girl said...

I just read that SVU and Chicago Medical have been renewed for another season.

Chris Zimmer said...

@DessertGirl, I just posted that info a short time ago!

charisma said...

Whoa!Craig Bierko played Andy Eckerson in Season 5 episode "Escape." Are they bringing him back as the same character??!!

Chris Zimmer said...

@charisma, I wondered the same thing. Hopefully if/when NBC released photos from the episode, they usually include some of the characters' names, so maybe we'll find out for sure at that time...?

Cappi said...

So happy SVU has been renewed. Hope Raul Esparza stays with the show.

Nancy R said...

I, too, hope that Raul is back for Season 18 and if so, he is used in more episodes, more scenes. But I know he misses Broadway and Warren (who is leaving) is the one who brought him on the show. He is the best actor and most interesting character, IMO.

charisma said...

Just found out from Kevin Fox on twitter that Craig Bierko is playing a new character, not Andy Eckerson. People have been asking that same question.

MorbidPet said...

@charisma - thanks for that info! Was wondering about that as well. I can see him fit very well in the roll of charismatic actor. I just hope he doesn't rape ltl miss Everwood, that would def break Dr Brown ;) (yes I've always watched too much television)

Unknown said...

No Ice-T listed in the episode after Nationwide Manhunt. That's interesting.

Unknown said...

Interesting that Ice-T isn't listed for the episode following Nationwide Manhunt.