Friday, January 2, 2015

Law & Order SVU “Forgiving Rollins” Preview Clips

Here are preview clips from Law & Order SVU “Forgiving Rollins” which will air on Wednesday, January 7, 2015 at 9PM ET on NBC. The clips feature Mariska Hargitay, Kelli Giddish, Danny Pino, Ice- T, Dreama Walker, and Harry Hamlin.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Forgiving Rollins” can be found at this link.


Please note: These video clips have a limited life and may be removed at any time, so catch them while you can!






SVU_16011Clip1_16x9 by tvwatchr


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

3 comments:

MorbidPet said...

I'm there with you @Lynn C excited but also terrified. Love her character too! I'm going to miss her so so much for two whole frickin episodes after this one. Not even sure I want to see them if she's not in them :/

Unknown said...

I am dying inside every day I cannot see this episode.
I do kinda hope that the promo is accurate and that they haven't done some cheeky misdirection in their choice of clips. That has happened many a time. Cannot wait! WHY ISN'T IT HERE YET?

Franci said...

Great! Fantastic!