Friday, October 18, 2013

Law & Order SVU “October Surprise” Preview Clip

Here is a preview clip from Law & Order SVU, “October Surprise” which will air on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 9 PM ET/8C on NBC. The preview features Mariska Hargitay. Danny Pino, Kelli Giddish, and Ice-T.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "October Surprise " can be found at this link.


Please note: This preview clip is available for a limited time only and must be removed shortly after the episode originally airs, so catch it while you can!





Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

fred astire said...

Lol yes Amanda Bynes...
Seriously though. I just got a great deal of feels. In this scene it feels like a sergeant Benson scene.. She is like in charge in this scene as they all report their updates to her.. Awe I can totally see Liv as captain :)! It just feels so right. It really really does!!!

Unknown said...

I am soooooo annoyed they started narrating through the shows. I find it very distracting and insulting to my ability to follow the show on my own.