Saturday, April 6, 2013

Law & Order SVU “Girl Dishonored” Episode Information




Here are the episode details for a new Law & Order SVU, “Girl Dishonored” with guest star Raúl Esparza.


Law & Order SVU “Girl Dishonored” Air Date April 24, 2013 (9 PM ET/8C Wednesday NBC)

A RAPE ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS UNCOVERS A SCHOOL BOARD THAT HINDERS THE INVESTIGATION, GIVING WAY TO MORE TRAGEDY.

Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and the detectives of the Special Victims Unit investigate the alleged rape of a sorority pledge on a college campus. Their attempts to piece together the events of the crime are thwarted by drunk students and conflicting accounts. As the detectives pursue the case, they unearth a widespread university culture of school administrators and students that look the other way instead of protecting their own. Also starring Ice-T (Detective Odafin Tutuola), Dann Florek (Captain Donald Cragen), Danny Pino (Detective Nick Amaro), Kelli Giddish (Detective Amanda Rollins) and Raúl Esparza (ADA Rafael Barba).



My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Girl Dishonored" can be found at this link.








Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

5 comments:

Sean Cooper said...

Is Esparza a regular cast member now? He gets top billing, while Munch is yet again nowhere to be found. I would quit this show if I was Munch. It's embarrassing how seldom he appears. What a slap in the face!

CLA said...

@ Sean Cooper
I read somewhere, that is not appearing Munch more for health problems. Apparently she fights a cancer. But I do not know if the story is true. Just read reviews.

Kittukat1978 said...

CLA...Belzer had cancer but his health has been bad recently so I am sure you did read that somewhere.

Dick Wolf is VERY loyal to his cast and crew and he repeatedly uses the same actors over and over again, which is why we get the "repeat offenders" list of actors on the L&O franchise lol Typically, and I do stress typically, when an actor leaves a L&O show it is of their own choosing. The only time I know of when an actor was fired was Florek when he was let go from the mothership back in 95.

My guess, and its only a hunch, that Belzer is choosing not to appear in so many episodes. He was a comedian before he started playing Munch. Maybe he wants to focus on comedy. And he should, he is damn funny.

Kittukat1978 said...

I believe Belzer has been ill, though I can't be sure.

I do know that Dick Wolf is VERY loyal to his cast and crew. He frequently uses the same actors between the franchises and sometimes within the same show. That's why there is a "repeat offenders" list of actors for L&O LOL Diane Neal was a guest star before she became Novak on SVU. And Wolf wrote a whole storyline around Martin's character being shot so he could star in Rent and then come back to the show. Typically, and I do stress typically, when an actor leaves a L&O show it is of their own choosing. The only time I know of when an actor was fired from the L&O brand was Florek and Brooks back in 1995.

Anyway my point being I can only speculate that Belzer has chosen not to appear in so many episodes. Belzer is first and foremost a comedian. Maybe he is focusing on that. He is damn funny!

MorbidPet said...

I miss Munch too. Hope Belzer's okay. Wasn't he just on a Roast though (Jack Black's). Read somewhere Belzer got burnt a bit too, someone said he was such a bad actor on SVU he made Ice T look like Sidney Pointer. Funny.