Saturday, February 12, 2011

Law & Order SVU “Pursuit” Preview Clips

Here are several preview clips from NBC for Law & Order SVU “Pursuit” which will air on Wednesday February 16, 2011 at 10PM ET/9C on NBC. The episode features guest stars Debra Messing and Christine Lahti.Please be aware that I am only permitted to keep these videos up for one week after the episode originally airs, so please catch them while you can!

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Pursuit" can be found at this link.

PLUS
:
Extended promo, interviews, and behind the scenes footage for Law & Order SVU “Pursuit














Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg!!!!!!I'm gonna love this episode I can feel it!!!!!!Heavy case and a E/O moment!!!!!!!its like svu fan heaven!!!!!!!lol.....can't wait!!!!!!Messing is absolutely great in this episode!!!!!Her and Mariska in this show is a great step for svu.......EOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!