Saturday, August 29, 2009

Law & Order Season Premier Episode Title Named

NBC has released the name of the season premiere episode for Law & Order. The title is “Memo From The Dark Side.” No details are available as of this writing naming the guest stars in the episode and what the episode is about.

Update 09/04/09 – you can find the episode information for ”Memo from the Dark Side” here.

My recap and review of Law & Order "Memo From The Dark Side" can be found here.


The episode is scheduled to air on Friday, September 25 at 8:00 PM. Note: It will not be followed by the season premiere of “Southland” as NBC pushed the premiere back to October 23.

Stay tuned!


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

5 comments:

John K. said...

So, we reduced to using titles from Gary Larson? Okay, I can roll with that.

A. Lowe said...

I wish they wouldn't have pushed back Southland. I was very excited for Friday night TV (for once) since L&O would be followed by Southland.

John K. said...

Synopsis out, now. Huzzah.

http://nbcumv.com/release_detail.nbc/entertainment-20090904000001-nbcprimetimeschedu.html

Chris Zimmer said...

Yes, I know. I scooped you by a few minutes! (wink)

http://allthingslawandorder.blogspot.com/2009/09/law-order-memo-from-dark-side-episode.html

John K. said...

Curse you, time code! You foiled me, again! Hah.