Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Law & Order SVU Updated Episode Schedule for October and November 2008

The NBC Law & Order SVU Production Blog dated today (October 7) lists the Law & Order SVU schedule for October and November episodes as follows:

October 14: Swing
October 21: Lunacy
October 28: Retro (see note below)
November 11: Babes
November 18: Wildlife
November 25: PTSD

The production blog also says that the dates are “always changing” so I should note that all the other official sources show that Retro will be airing on October 21, not the 28th, as stated in the production blog. Stay tuned for updates!

Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since they preempted the rebroadcast of Retro with crappy SNL (of course because of the stupid election) I need to know when it is on again because I missed it on Tues night.