Saturday, August 23, 2008

Criminal Intent “Frame” Video “Spoiler” and Season 8 Promo

Here are two video links from the USA Network. The first is a bit of a spoiler for Sunday’s season finale, “Frame.” Goren (Vincent D’Onofrio) and Eames (Kathryn Erbe) inspect a special package and…well, just be aware the last few seconds may be a little stomach turning for some. Also, they have provided a video tease for the next season, where nothing special is shown except a quick clip of Jeff Goldblum. Links are below.

My recap and review of “ Frame “ can be found here.




New Season Teaser link






Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goldblum's scenes looks like he's in the 2-7. Then again, those precincts do look alike. Heh.

Anonymous said...

Good point about the 2-7, I was thinking that too when I first saw it. But after I saw it I thought I had gone nuts because I couldnt find it online and the damn thing wouldnt show up on USA when id watch. Im glad im not crazy, thanks for posting the link.