Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Law & Order SVU’s Richard Belzer is “Louse”

If you like Law & Order SVU, and you like Richard Belzer, and you like the show “House” with Hugh Laurie, you’ll love this "spoof" production from “Belzervizion”. It’s called “Louse,” and stars Richard Belzer in the title role, along with former SVU actor Diane Neal in a supporting role. I think this is hysterical fun and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information,
here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

5 comments:

Music Wench said...

LOL I love Richard Belzer! Adore the character of Munch. This was great. I wish they'd give Munch more to do on SVU. I may actually watch the show if they did. Well, I'd at least watch him. ;-)

Thanks for sharing that.

Anonymous said...

Great video! Very funny-plus I love Richard Belzer.
ATL&O do you have a flckr page?

Chris Zimmer said...

No, all my photos for my blogs are in Picassa, connected to Blogger, and they keep them private so public access is blocked. But, if you click on any picture on my blog, it should bring up a full size version that you could probably save from that. Are you interested in anything particular? If so, maybe I can open up a Flickr account and put the photo(s) in there for you. Let me know!

Anonymous said...

No, not really but thank you. I didn't know if you were paying extra for space on Picassa, since you have so many pics. If you are, you can put them all on Flcikr and just import the pic from there to your blog post and it won't take up space on your Picassa account. Th only reason I asked was because one of my blogs is a photography blog and I was going to have to pay Blogger for extra space on Picassa, then a friend of mine told me about Flickr. I didn't know if the info would be useful or not. Just wanted to let you know.

Chris Zimmer said...

Thanks for the info, samfan. Believe it or not, I am way far away from reaching my Picassa limit. When I post my pics, I have them set at a low resolution, which takes very little memory per pic. I think I could go 5-10 years at the rate I'm going now before I reach the limit. It is even hard for me to believe!