Friday, July 25, 2008

Christmas in July for Law & Order Fans

I’ve been sitting on this little video for a while. It’s really a Christmas and Winter Holiday themed video, starring favorite Law & Order franchise “faces” like Sam Waterston, Vincent D’Onofrio, Mariska Hargitay, Chris Meloni, Kathryn Erbe, and others. But, since December seems so far away, I thought I’d share it with you now rather than wait any longer. After all, with the summer heat in full force right now, it can’t hurt to be thinking of snow, can it?

(PS: A “CSI Miami” version can be located on my “I Like To Watch TV’ blog, here.)




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information,
here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome!!!!!! So very funny!!!!!!! I don't care if it is July- that was great!!!! I am glad you didn't wait until Christmas share this. Great, great, great video!!!!!

Music Wench said...

LOL Christmas in July! That was great. Thanks for sharing.