Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Law & Order Criminal Intent Returns to NBC

Various news sources report that Criminal Intent will be moving back to NBC on Wednesdays at 9:00 PM, starting January 9. These will be rebroadcasts of new episodes aired on the USA Network. USA will continue to show the first run episodes.

This is great news for all CI fans like me, who don't get the USA Network in HD. I'll gladly watch reruns if I can see Vincent D'Onofrio (in all his largeness) and Chris Noth, in HD.

Now if they can just get rid of Alicia Witt I would be happy beyond reason. It would be great if Kathryn Erbe could do double duty for both shows. I can only wish.

Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information,
HERE!

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,
These Are Their Stories.

No comments: