Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Sam Waterston

OK, I'm a day late. Sam's birthday was November 15. He turned 67.

We'll have more on Sam - who plays newly promoted District Attorney Jack McCoy - in upcoming days. In fact, his first appearance as District Attorney almost went unnoticed on this past week's episode on SVU titled "Blinded" (airdate 11/13/07). But first, I thought I'd share an old picture of Sam that was shared on Flickr. The notation on the photograph said it was from Mademoiselle magazine, in the April 1970 issue. Enjoy!

And happy birthday, Sam.

Link to picture:







Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information,
HERE!

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,
These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!
So Young!!

Chris Zimmer said...

That he is - on both counts!